Wanted: Matte pink - will give x1

  • Thread starter Thread starter ilwilton
  • 13 comments
  • 598 views
I have matte pink..let me know what colors x1 you have :)
 
S. Vettel, carbon, white
 
pm me ur psn id ill add u and send u one
 
I'll trade a matte pink for a white X1. No worries.
 
i'll do it for a carbon!

lmk

2 pink?
 
i'll do it for a carbon!

lmk

2 pink?

Add sNaKe_aSsAsSiN on PSN and I will send you matte pink. We're in the same crew now so you got the hook up. I have every matte chip, plus chrome, color change, etc... PM me and what not, so you can save your car sends for other cars. (or you can send me a car I don't have, I still need about 100 or so ;)) I am trading paints for cars currently but haven't sent any today so 5 of your choice.
 
LOL i got 7 matte pink. was gonna add another carbon grinder to the stable LOL
 
i'm not doing 7 LOL

i can send 3 now

thanks for quick trade
 
Last edited:
Matte pink and chrome for your white x1
 
Do you have any other X1's, I can send matte pink paint, 5, 10...

I already have white, carbon and S. Vettel
 
Back