WANTED MERCEDES SLR 03, SLR 09, E 55 and more CHECK MY GARAGE

  • Thread starter Thread starter nvidiatjuh
  • 20 comments
  • 1,299 views

nvidiatjuh

(Banned)
Messages
189
Messages
ChAoZ_xNvidia
im searching for:

Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren ‘03
Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren (19inch Wheel Option) ‘09
Mercedes-Benz E 55 AMG ‘02

Audi TT Coupe 1.8T quattro ‘00
Audi TT Coupe 3.2 quattro ‘03
Audi TT Coupe 3.2 quattro ‘07
Audi TTS Coupe ‘09


18-05 go4gold
19-05 ferrari_1996
 
Last edited:
ill trade slr 03 for bmw m3 04
 
I've got the SLR '09 19 inch wheel option.
 
Can I have the Honda NSX '90
 
You tell me when you can trade I'll work around you, meanwhile send me an add I'm lukeyloveslamp
 
If you can send me an add tonight I'll accept and send the slr to you tonight

Edit - slr sent
 
Last edited:
other offers ??
 
Have you sent me a FR on PSN. If u haven't send me and I'll accept and then u can send me the car.
 
I got an E55 and you can buy 3 of the 4 TTs youre looking for
 
I got an E55 and you can buy 3 of the 4 TTs youre looking for

what do you want for you E55 and i know that i can buy the TT's but i dont want to spend any money
 
Mitsubishi PAJERO Rally Raid Car '85 0/0 let me know if you want this animal.
 
Back