[WANTED] Museum cards (striderx2005)

• Thread starter striderx
  • 31 comments
I doubt it. GT5 seemed to be criticised for a lot of features superfluous to the driving experience. I actually liked many of them. It was the unnecessary time wasters I disliked... The unskippable animations (Oil change anyone?), the inability to do batch operations (like doing an oil change on a dozen cars at once). Things like that. I get a visceral response to hearing "The Entertainer" post-GT5!

Does anyone know of a web-based library of the GT5 Museum cards one can browse?

striderx
Yeah I know, me too. I do remember GT5 taking a lot of heat for things like that, but I'm with you I liked them for the most part. The horns were a bit much in my opinion, but whatever haha. After spending a lot of time on 6, I look back and realize how good 5 really was. Most notably I preferred GT5's garage system over 6. You could sort cars with more options, like by mileage, and pull up a full screen view of any car without having to switch to it first. I really don't get why they go backwards with the little things like that. I never bothered with oil changes, in either 5 or now 6, but yeah I know what you mean...
Taking away the ability to simply LOOK at the cards you've collected though is just beyond stupid to me, I can't get over why they'd do that haha. I have also wondered about a library of the cards online... but even if there is, it still means collecting them and all that trading we bothered to do was all for absolutely nothing. :/

Back