Wanted ; Nissan 370z Tuned Car ( GT Academy Edition )

  • Thread starter Thread starter JDMhEllAflUSh
  • 19 comments
  • 809 views
Messages
155
United States
PA
Messages
AEMtwinturbokid
Have cars to trade . No tickets
 
Hi, I have the Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Edition) '08, I have the car in the following colours ; Brilliant Silver, Brilliant White Pearl, Blade Silver, Diamond Black, Premium Le Mans Blue, Premium Ultimate Yellow, Titanium Gray and Vibrant Red. All are 0/0/0.
I am able to send today, looking for a Chevelle SS 454 '70 0/0/0 or a Toyota FT 86 II Concept '11 0/0/0, if you have any, if not just make me an offer and I will get the 370Z to you.
 
I have a chevelle but not sure if they are triple zero
 
I have a chevelle but not sure if they are triple zero
Do you have any of these, The glitch cars,GT-R black and Silva '02 (Academy) 2012. If not, just make me an offer, prefer 0/0/0 cars if possible.
 
I have a lot of triple 0. Can't send until reset . Could you still send and ill definitely send whatever the triple 0 car I got that you want
 
Will send after reset myself, just waiting to join the train for the Silva '02 (Academy) 2012, if you had that one then i would have sent straight away but i do not want to miss my turn tonight now. Just send a FR to PSN: amaway and i will send a 370Z to you later.
 
When is your reset? I'm really looking for this car . I've been looking for it
 
Reset in 5 Hrs, Midnight UK time, if i do not hear from the other thread soon then i will send earlier, just send the FR and i will send you the car, i will take either the ZZII '00 or the S7 '02 as a trade, both were in yesterdays OCD.
 
Ok your reset is before mine but I will definitely send you car
 
Sending now


FR accepted 👍 do you want any particular colour or will any do? Check my first post for the list of colours available.:)
 
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Edition) '08 0/0/0 in Vibrant Red sent, hope you enjoy the ride.👍:)
 
Thank you, received. :)
 
Back