S SFSGnorthern Messages 38 Messages SFSGnorthern Messages northern84 Apr 14, 2011 #1 Has anyone got either missan academy cars they are willing to trade, will trade any premium car for either of them and can do it straight away!!
Has anyone got either missan academy cars they are willing to trade, will trade any premium car for either of them and can do it straight away!!
S SFSGnorthern Messages 38 Messages SFSGnorthern Messages northern84 Apr 14, 2011 #2 spelling fail lol nissan
calico Messages 2,684 ZEGOLFMAN Messages ZEGOLFMAN Messages VR6-DUBBERS Apr 14, 2011 #3 Have both but cannot trade until 16th and 17th.
S SFSGnorthern Messages 38 Messages SFSGnorthern Messages northern84 Apr 14, 2011 #4 i can hold on till the weekend if you wanna do it then? what cars would you like in return?
nmrgoodnightn Messages 400 Messages nmrgoodnightn Apr 14, 2011 #5 I can trade now, right now, for your BTR '86
S SFSGnorthern Messages 38 Messages SFSGnorthern Messages northern84 Apr 14, 2011 #6 calico i'll still have yours, nmrgoodnightn, the btr isnt standard its been tuned and raced!
S SFSGnorthern Messages 38 Messages SFSGnorthern Messages northern84 Apr 14, 2011 #8 you gotta love peoples manners aint you
nmrgoodnightn Messages 400 Messages nmrgoodnightn Apr 14, 2011 #9 Sorry SFSGnorthern I was looking to trade earlier today, and I never got back to Ddrizle when he hit me up.
Sorry SFSGnorthern I was looking to trade earlier today, and I never got back to Ddrizle when he hit me up.
Ddrizle Messages 5,789 Apr 14, 2011 #10 SFSGnorthern I would like to redeem myself for my action in your thread. Add me and I will send you a vehicle at tomorrows reset. Again, my apologies. PSN-Ddrizle
SFSGnorthern I would like to redeem myself for my action in your thread. Add me and I will send you a vehicle at tomorrows reset. Again, my apologies. PSN-Ddrizle
S SFSGnorthern Messages 38 Messages SFSGnorthern Messages northern84 Apr 14, 2011 #11 dont worry about it mate
calico Messages 2,684 ZEGOLFMAN Messages ZEGOLFMAN Messages VR6-DUBBERS Apr 14, 2011 #12 Amuse R1 and 1 of your Audi R8's please. Have yellow blue and black 370z and black and red GTR.
S SFSGnorthern Messages 38 Messages SFSGnorthern Messages northern84 Apr 14, 2011 #13 no probs mate, the r8 which 1 do you want the 4.2 or 5.2 and do you want it standard?