Wanted! Nissan GTR SpecV GT Academy

  • Thread starter Thread starter the_stig_1
  • 21 comments
  • 972 views
Messages
605
Australia
In A Pond
Messages
arztenhofer
I Will Offer My Nissan Option Stream Z For It
 
I Thought An Option Stream Z Was A Good Offer.
 

It's more reasonable than you might think....the GT-R Academy is getting like the X1....being duped quite a bit now
 
It's more reasonable than you might think....the GT-R Academy is getting like the X1....being duped quite a bit now

You Have One?
 
It's more reasonable than you might think....the GT-R Academy is getting like the X1....being duped quite a bit now

no cars that valuable in gt5 anymore. I feel sorry for the guy. add me on samiamdaman and il send ya a white gt-r academy with 0miles. may be on 2 day tho
 
I do, I have both the 350z Academy Version '08 and the GT-R Academy Version '09
 
no cars that valuable in gt5 anymore. I feel sorry for the guy. add me on samiamdaman and il send ya a white gt-r academy with 0miles. may be on 2 day tho

So You Want The Stream Option Z
 
Yes, both academy cars, red 370Z and gray GT-R. If you dont get one I can send either tomorrow at reset.
 
Yes, both academy cars, red 370Z and gray GT-R. If you dont get one I can send either tomorrow at reset.

You Want The Option Stream Z?
 
No, I'll just send it to you. I'll add you tomorrow on PSN.
 
ok, you'll need to FR cxp24199130 as thats where my spare GT-R is.
 
ok, will add you in the morning.
 
Oh snap a GTR V spec! Could I trade something for your GTR academy as well?
 
Oh snap a GTR V spec! Could I trade something for your GTR academy as well?

Are You saying You Want Me To Trade A GTR Spec V For A 2nd GT Academy GTR Read The Posts I Have One Coming Tomorrow!
 
Back