Wanted: Nissan r390 road car!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Calum.McHale
  • 10 comments
  • 532 views
Messages
209
England
England
Messages
Calum_McHale
really want a NISSAN R390 ROAD CAR, un-modded.

I have loads to trade, here are a couple -

- FORD GT LM RACE CAR SPEC II
- ALTEZZA TOURING CAR
- CORVETTE ZR1 RM!
- GT-R SPEC-V GT ACADEMY
- IS F RACING CONCEPT
- GT by CITROEN RACE CAR

Can trade today! thanks
 
I have one but it has engine mods (i was like:censored:🤬🤬)when I saw the engine mods but ya Ill trade you that for your gtr academy (what color is your academy)?
 
Dark gray! Thought they only came in one colour, but I dunno!

What engine mods?
 
which one's dark gray?

No engine mods on the nissan.
 
tinram, I have a NISAAN mm-R Cup Car '01 in Red, no Mods.

Can you trade today?
 
i can send the car in 8 hours.
 
It's called Dark Metal Gray (M)
no mods, 0.0 miles
 
Thanks on the FTO color.

Are we a go for the red mm-cup car <-> r390 in 8 hours?

PSN: GTP_paltik
 
Well wanted to hear back from Galant409VR42nd but they are taking their sweet time.

SO, we are good to trade! I'll send it today before 00:00 GMT and you send ASAP thanks!

Can you also help me out with a SUPERAUTOBACS APEX MR-S '00?
 
I can trade at reset tonight if you dont mind the engine mods? r390 road car in white for your gray gtr academy
 
Back