jackman454 Messages 76 Messages needforspeed_u2 Dec 3, 2010 #2 I have one with a rebuilt engine, no modifications I'll have to check on the mileage though What do you have to trade?
I have one with a rebuilt engine, no modifications I'll have to check on the mileage though What do you have to trade?
iBomb4 Messages 196 Messages iBomb4 Dec 3, 2010 #3 I've got one tuned but i can de-tune it and get it back to stock with no problem. I used it for a Japanese Classics race if i remember correctly. It's red. What r u willing to offer? 45,xxx miles. Worth 25,000 Cr. on a resell
I've got one tuned but i can de-tune it and get it back to stock with no problem. I used it for a Japanese Classics race if i remember correctly. It's red. What r u willing to offer? 45,xxx miles. Worth 25,000 Cr. on a resell