Wanted: Nissan Xanavi Nismo GT-R 03, S7

  • Thread starter Thread starter chadwick
  • 26 comments
  • 1,458 views
Messages
111
Messages
WickRS
Want:

Bentley Speed 8
Audi R8 '01
Saleen S7 (any color)
Suzuki Escudo
Subaru Impreza 22b
Nissan Xanavi Nismo GT-R 03

Let me know what you are looking for and hopefully I have it.


Thanks everyone! Have a couple pending, but might as well cross them out.
 
Last edited:
Have you got a Lotus Carlton?
 
ive got your 22B remember?sending it tomorrow.
 
I have the saleen.Mark IV or FGT would be nice.
 
I have a saleen, fully tuned both power-wise and driveability-wise (im a tuner on this forum- Vengence tuning)

Would trade for any of:
Lister Storm race car
Shelby GT350R
Jaguar XJ220 LM race car
Zonda Lm race car
any colour X1
 
i have a Suzuki Escudo and a silver S7
 
good trade:tup:
 
i got the saleen s7, only problem maybe is that its fully tuned
Im looking for some lemans cars . (standard ones)
 
I have the Saleen S7 silver what do you have? I'm looking for Le Mans Group C possibly the Jaguar that won in 1988 I don't remember the name lol
 
I have a saleen, fully tuned both power-wise and driveability-wise (im a tuner on this forum- Vengence tuning)

Would trade for any of:
Lister Storm race car
Shelby GT350R
Jaguar XJ220 LM race car
Zonda Lm race car
any colour X1

I have the Jag, if you'd like to trade for the S7. Let me know.
 
Added a new car to my wanted list.
 
I have xanavi nismo gtr 03?
Offer??
 
I have the Xanavi GT-R that is silver/blue. Im looking for colored X1's, minus gloss white and gloss red
 
I have xanavi nismo gtr 03?
Offer??
Have the R10, R8 '01, Speed 8, Jaguar XJ220 LM race car, Toyota GT-ONE, Viper GTS-R #51, purple/white FGT.... that's about all the higher end cars, besides a couple DTM and SuperGT cars. Chrome paint chip too.

I have the Xanavi GT-R that is silver/blue. Im looking for colored X1's, minus gloss white and gloss red
Looking for the R35, thanks though.
 
Im up for that trade, thing is I need to check when I can send because im chock'a at the moment...will get back to you shortly, but probably a weeks wait at this rate :(

EDIT- im free tuesday 25th?
 
Im up for that trade, thing is I need to check when I can send because im chock'a at the moment...will get back to you shortly, but probably a weeks wait at this rate :(

I'm in no rush, so whenever. 👍
 
Ok I was getting confused, earlyest trade day is the 29th!
 
Last edited:
I believe I have this, sir. :)

Would you happen to have the HKS Genki Silvia for trade?
 
Cool, add me on PSN please- madmike1986
That way I wont forget lol
 
Have the R10, R8 '01, Speed 8, Jaguar XJ220 LM race car, Toyota GT-ONE, Viper GTS-R #51, purple/white FGT.... that's about all the higher end cars, besides a couple DTM and SuperGT cars. Chrome paint chip too.


Looking for the R35, thanks though.

R10 , 1st Feb??
 
good trader,f430 arrived as promised.thumbs up!
 
I got the Xanavi Nismo GT-R '03, don't really know what I'm looking for though.
 
Thanks everyone for the trades! Getting the other 2 within the next week.
 
madmike, I'll add you today.
 
Back