- 348

- New York
- J32inspiredtl
- JamaicanLOV3R
I can trade after reset (7pm est, roughly 8 hours from now)
Redbull x1 (Colour #2)
GT by Citreoen Race car
F10
Audi R8 #2
GT40 Race car '69
905 Race car
Ford GT LM Race Car
R92CP
NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car
Sauber C9
I also have 370 GT academy car (few miles/mods silver colour)
I can also buy a car up to 1m from the dealership. I have not listed all the cars that I have, but incase there is anything on my list that you do not want, post an offer.
Cheers.
Redbull x1 (Colour #2)
GT by Citreoen Race car
F10
Audi R8 #2
GT40 Race car '69
905 Race car
Ford GT LM Race Car
R92CP
NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car
Sauber C9
I also have 370 GT academy car (few miles/mods silver colour)
I can also buy a car up to 1m from the dealership. I have not listed all the cars that I have, but incase there is anything on my list that you do not want, post an offer.
Cheers.