Wanted** Pescarolo's **Wanted

  • Thread starter Thread starter jedisteampunk
  • 25 comments
  • 1,077 views
Messages
1,094
Wales
United Kingdom
Messages
jedivenom
Sixaxis Motors

Hi guys as the title says I'm looking for those cars, not worried about millage. You must be prepared to send first, sorry but getting tired of sending and not receiving, and I can trade after the reset at midnight, 01:40am here now (GMT). Please respond to this thread and NOT IN PM's please. I would also prefer to get the trades done A.S.A.P, please.

What I can trade: in no particular order just what comes to mind,
Slot 1:
Red Bull X2010 (YELLOW + RED, BOTH HAVE MILLAGE)
Carbon X1, it has some miles on it, but it has fresh oil and is ready to race,
908 Peugeot, both teams, some millage but both very very low,
Schwimmwagen (FULLY TUNED)
Volvo C30 R-Design '09 (FULLY TUNED)
Cobra 427 S/C '66 (FULLY TUNED)
S2000 (SEMA Award 2005) '05
TZ2 Carrozzata da Zagato (Pebble Beach Award 2009) '65 x2 (ONE IS STANDARD THE OTHER IS FULLY TUNED IN CHROME, LOOKS NICE)
Carbon R (R34) '04
M3 GTR '03 Standard
M5 '05 Standard (UCD) FRESH OIL
M5 '08 Premium (WHITE WITH A BLACK CARBON HOOD/BONNET)
Veyron 16.4 '09 (FULLY TUNED +CHROME)
Buick GNX '87 (UCD) FRESH OIL
Cadillac Cien Concept '02 Standard
Caterham Seven Fireblade '02 (FULLY TUNED)
Corvette ZR-1 (C6) [RM] '09 (HAS SOME MILES)
Corvette Grand Sport (C4) '96 Standard (UCD)
Camaro IROC-Z Concept '88 Standard (0 Miles)
Silverado SST Concept '02 Standard
Chrysler 300C '05 Standard (UCD)
Citroën C4 WRC '08 Premium (VERY FEW MILES)
Cizeta V16T '94
DMC DeLorean S2 '04
Dodge Challenger R/T '70 Premium (FULLY TUNED IN CHROME)
Challenger R/T [RM] '70
RAM 1500 Laramie Hemi Quad Cab '04
Dome Zero Concept '78 (FULLY TUNED LOW MILES)
Ferrari 330 P4 '67 (17 MILES)
430 Scuderia '07
458 Italia '09 (FULLY TUNED HAS FAIR MILLAGE)
California '08
Enzo '02 (CHROME)
F10 '10 (NOT SURE ON NUMBER)
F2007 '07 (NOT SURE ON NUMBER)
F40 '92
SP1 '08
Ford Escort Rally Car '98
Mark IV (0 MILES)
F-150 SVT Lightning '03 (FULLY TUNED)
Focus RS '02
Focus ST '06
Focus ST170 '03
Focus RS WRC07 '08
GT40 Race Car '69
Mustang Mach 1 '71
Mustang SVT Cobra R '00
RS200 '84 Standard
Ginetta G4 '64 Standard
Gran Turismo 350Z RS
Formula Gran Turismo (WHITE)
Holden Commodore SS '04
Hommel Berlinetta R/S Coupe '99 (SOME TUNNING)
Jay Leno Tank Car '03 Standard
Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74
Countach 25th Anniversary Edition '88
Gallardo LP560-4 '08
Murciélago LP640 '09
Murciélago LP670-4 SuperVeloce '09
Nomad Diablo GT-1 JGTC '00
Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car '85 Standard
Stratos '73
Lotus Elan S1 '62
Elise '96
Elise [RM] '96
Elise '00 Standard
Elise 111R '04
Elise 111R [RM] '04
Elise 111S '03
Elise Sport 190 '98
Esprit Sport 350 '00
Esprit Turbo HC '87
Esprit V8 '02
Esprit V8 GT '98
Esprit V8 SE '98
Europa Special '71
Marcos Mini Marcos GT '70
Maserati GranTurismo S '08
McLaren F1 '94 X2 (ONE IS CHROME/OTHER IS HISTORIC ORANGE)
Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolution II '91
300SL Coupe '54 (CHROME)
SLR McLaren '09
SLS AMG '10
Peugeot 908 Hdi FAP Team Oreca Matmut '10
908 HDi FAP Team Peugeot Total '10
RUF 3400S '00 Standard
BTR '86 Standard
CTR "Yellowbird" '87
CTR2 '96
RGT '00
Shelby GT350R '65
Cobra 427 S/C '66
Spyker C8 Laviolette '01(UCD, CHROME)
Subaru Impreza Coupe 22B STi '98
Impreza Super Touring Car '01
Impreza Cusco Advan JGTC '03
Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01
Toyota 7 Race Car '70
Celica GT-Four WRC (ST185) '95
Volkswagen Type2 (T1) SambaBus '62 (FULLY TUNED+CHROME)
Volvo 240 GLT Estate '88
+MANY MORE WILL UPDATE WHEN I GET CHANCE, Most of these cars have 0 miles and have had the oil changed and are ready to go.

SLOT 2:
Alfa Romeo TZ2 Carrozzata da Zagato (Pebble Beach Award 2009) '65
Ferrari 330 P4 0 MILES
Jaguar XJR-9 RACE CAR O MILES
Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype (Pebble Beach Award 2008) '67
Mercedes Benz Sauber Race Car 89 0 MILES
Nissan R89C RACE CAR 0 MILES
Nissan R92CP RACE CAR 0 MILES
Red Bull Prototype (CARBON) Some millage.

Just added Slot 3:
X2010 Red Bull Prototype (CARBON) Some millage, it has fresh oil and is ideal for grinding races for a quick easy win.
As I mentioned above I have more but that is what came to mind, have lots of Honda's, Toyota's, Nissans etc... Thanks for looking.
 
Last edited:
Do you have Nismo 400R?
 
jr1016 Yes i think i have a Nismo 400R in black, but have to wait until my b-spec driver has finished to make sure. Should only be an hour or so.
wasitgreen Have an Audi R10?. Are you asking or offering?.
 
If you have it then I can trade you white or vettel before reset or pink after reset.
 
OK jr1016 thanks for the reply, I will post here as soon as I know.
 
i have white I can trade in 2 hrs
 
bst1066, What car are you looking to trade from me please.
 
SVettel for your Red X-1..can trade in 1.5 hours.
 
F10 or F2007 would be great
 
Ok bst1066 I have b-spec bob running at the moment, and he's about an hour away from finnishing his race, as soon as he is finished I shall post here. (I'm using my phone to view and respond to this thread as I'm away from my pc at the moment)
 
Mate, i have a S.Vettel x2010.
I'm interesed in your Formula Gran Turismo (White).
 
Delete that message please:P doble post
 
Last edited:
Ok MysticKills- I can line you up for a trade this time tomorrow for your Vettel since your the first to offer one of them, if that helps.
 
Mate, i can trade at 27/1, it's ok for you???
 
MysticKills- Yep that should be ok, send a friend request to my psn jedivenom, and i will add you when I can, and we can sort something out, cheers m8.
 
Ok!!, i return to my house at 26/1 and I add you at this date.
 
No probs MysticKills-
 
Does anybody want anything from Slot 2 or 3 tonight when the reset happens, will also accept some Pescarolo's if that helps.
 
jr1016 Yes i think i have a Nismo 400R in black, but have to wait until my b-spec driver has finished to make sure. Should only be an hour or so.
wasitgreen Have an Audi R10?. Are you asking or offering?.

Asking.
 
I don't have any Audi R10's to trade at the moment I'm afraid sorry.
 
Looks like trade may of well fallen through, so everything is available again.
 
I'm just waiting for your confirmation that you have the Nismo 400R then i'll trade with u.
 
i got a white x1 ready right now
 
Sorry jr1016 I don't have the Nismo 400R, sorry for keeping you waiting.
Have received the X1'S and have a provisional slot booked with MysticKills- for the Vettel x2010 on the 27/1.
Slots 1 + 2 closed until reset, but slot 3 is still open
 
Back