WANTED: R8 race car sliver/red, r8 team ORECA, group c or 2000- le mans

  • Thread starter Thread starter witham
  • 5 comments
  • 553 views
Messages
1,113
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
I'm currently looking for R8 race car sliver/red (desperately), r8 team ORECA, group c le mans or 2000 onwards le mans cars.

I have all super cars premium,

Any Super gt Car,
Toyota gt one,
Bmw v12,
FGT,
Both ferrari f1 cars
all premium le mans cars 908, r10, 787b,
I currently have 2.6 million credits so can by as well.
x1 vettel.

Forgot to add pm me.

I have lots of rally cars as well.
 
Last edited:
An Enzo and 599 for my R8 Oreca or Speed 8
 
I've got the Audi R8 Race Car '01 (red and yellow tip) - looking for Bentley Speed 8?
 
Still need a XJR-9 LM RC, Bentley Speed 8, Minolta?
 
Back