WANTED Right now! Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03

  • Thread starter Thread starter slan3dog
  • 10 comments
  • 1,339 views
Messages
104
United States
Port Washington
Messages
slan3dog
I want the courage c60 just like the title says, the black and green one. I can trade right now and any car in my dealership which is listed in my sig is available. I want to do this now before the trade cap comes back
 
have it want colored x1''''''s
 
if you look at my signature, my car list is in there. I dont have colored x1's but anything else is open for trade
 
If you mean the blue and green one would you be willing to trade for the F2007?
 
The "Courage C60 -Peugeot Race Car '03"
 
Courage 03 it's green and blue got both Ferrari f1 cars mate anything else
 
Yea ill do it for the F2007, and its this car Courage C60 - Peugeot Race
Car '03 add me on psn slan3dog and ill do the trade
 
Hi. i just received this car via the gift car 1000 ticket. im willing to trade for f2007. add me if youre still interested. PSN: bryangww
 
Yea ill do it for the F2007, and its this car Courage C60 - Peugeot Race
Car '03 add me on psn slan3dog and ill do the trade

still interested?
 
Any chance your FTO Touring Car is 0 switches?
 
Back