- 198
- brownmansupra
Hello,
I'm looking for RX-7 LM Race Car '01 in any color. Preferably with 0 miles, but I don't really mind it having some miles depending on how much it has.
You should be able to trade RIGHT NOW.
I have these to offer:
Car Gift Ticket 1000
Sauber c9 (0 miles)
Yellow X1
Pink X1
Satin X1
White X1 (0 miles)
Audi R8 RC 01 (0 miles)
Bentley Speed 8
Nissan R89C Race Car (0 miles)
F2007 (0 miles)
You will need to send car to brownmansupra first before I send my car.
Thanks for looking
I'm looking for RX-7 LM Race Car '01 in any color. Preferably with 0 miles, but I don't really mind it having some miles depending on how much it has.
You should be able to trade RIGHT NOW.
I have these to offer:
Car Gift Ticket 1000
Sauber c9 (0 miles)
Yellow X1
Pink X1
Satin X1
White X1 (0 miles)
Audi R8 RC 01 (0 miles)
Bentley Speed 8
Nissan R89C Race Car (0 miles)
F2007 (0 miles)
You will need to send car to brownmansupra first before I send my car.
Thanks for looking
Last edited: