Jbnissan2367 Messages 61 G-Boro, NC Messages Beach2323 Feb 20, 2012 #1 Just want someone to share it so I can finally beat this time trial in the seasonals from last week...
Just want someone to share it so I can finally beat this time trial in the seasonals from last week...
flybynighter Messages 973 Canada Messages flybynighter187 Feb 20, 2012 #3 if you want to add me I can put it up on share for you.
Jbnissan2367 Messages 61 G-Boro, NC Messages Beach2323 Feb 21, 2012 #6 Dude, it worked... Had to use my controller tho as opposed to the DFGT, still getting used to that thing. Anyway, thanks a million
Dude, it worked... Had to use my controller tho as opposed to the DFGT, still getting used to that thing. Anyway, thanks a million
flybynighter Messages 973 Canada Messages flybynighter187 Feb 22, 2012 #7 right on man, good to hear. I also got a 2J set for 650pp, an Autobacs Garaiya set for 500pp, and a Suzuki gsxr-4 concept set up for 400pp.
right on man, good to hear. I also got a 2J set for 650pp, an Autobacs Garaiya set for 500pp, and a Suzuki gsxr-4 concept set up for 400pp.