Wanted: Silverado SST Concept

  • Thread starter Thread starter stepmanstep
  • 18 comments
  • 1,148 views
Messages
227
Messages
OHeyDidntSeeYou
Have plenty of paints, museum cards, horns, helmets and suits. Would rathe not trade for cars but will if offered
 
Last edited:
What cars are you offering
 
Like I said I really would prefer to not trade cars but I can check once I get home from work

Totzke8
What cars are you offering

Are there any that you looking for?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have any tickets?
 
stepmanstep
Are there any that you looking for?

Something around the same price as the truck
 
Ross
Do you have any tickets?

No tickets at all lol

Totzke8
Something around the same price as the truck

I'll check for something around 100k when I get home
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ross
Oh OK nevermind.

Also use the Multi-quote feature instead of double posting. It is next to the quote button.

On my phone right now a work using the app
 
I have one, fully tuned like 600kW ( don't know in HP )
If you add me, I can send it to you.

eReen81
 
stepmanstep
I'll check for something around 100k when I get home

I have an amuse s2000 gt1 "04 if you want
 
What color is it
 
Is the 22nd a good date
 
Totzke8
Is the 22nd a good date

Yeah ican send the car tonight when I have a slot available. If you could send the truck tomorrow that'd be swell

Yep
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yes
 
I've got 3 I'll just give you one
 
Back