M miko1337 Messages 146 Messages miko1337 Feb 27, 2012 #1 Looking for a TVR Speed 12. Mileage doesn't matter. Willing to trade one of these cars (If possible) for it. Jaguar XJ220 Genki Hyper Silvia Rs2 SLR Mclaren Mclaren F1 Saleen S7 Midget II D type
Looking for a TVR Speed 12. Mileage doesn't matter. Willing to trade one of these cars (If possible) for it. Jaguar XJ220 Genki Hyper Silvia Rs2 SLR Mclaren Mclaren F1 Saleen S7 Midget II D type
phil_75 Messages 2,913 UK Messages phil_75 Feb 27, 2012 #2 Will trade for Chromes at reset if you got any?
M miko1337 Messages 146 Messages miko1337 Feb 27, 2012 #3 phil_75 Will trade for Chromes at reset if you got any? Click to expand... Only have chrome orange.
M miko1337 Messages 146 Messages miko1337 Feb 27, 2012 #5 phil_75 I need Silver & Gold my friend! Click to expand... Don't have, sorry. :l
phil_75 Messages 2,913 UK Messages phil_75 Feb 27, 2012 #6 If u still not got one after reset FR me and i'll give it you!
M miko1337 Messages 146 Messages miko1337 Feb 27, 2012 #7 phil_75 If u still not got one after reset FR me and i'll give it you! Click to expand... How generous of you sir. I must give you something in return.
phil_75 If u still not got one after reset FR me and i'll give it you! Click to expand... How generous of you sir. I must give you something in return.
phil_75 Messages 2,913 UK Messages phil_75 Feb 27, 2012 #8 I only want Chromes or a 67 ticket, but if you haven't got it, you haven't got it! No probs though, if I'm still awake at reset I'll send it otherwise early morning!
I only want Chromes or a 67 ticket, but if you haven't got it, you haven't got it! No probs though, if I'm still awake at reset I'll send it otherwise early morning!
Darkrage1138 Messages 234 United States Messages Darkrage1138 Feb 27, 2012 #9 I have a fully tuned speed 12 an i'll trade for the Genki Hyper Silvia Rs2.... can trade about four days from now.
I have a fully tuned speed 12 an i'll trade for the Genki Hyper Silvia Rs2.... can trade about four days from now.