Wanted: Standard Cars; Available: 900+ DIFFERENT cars, tickets, and paints!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jdmAP1
  • 319 comments
  • 16,813 views
I am at work and won't be able to trade until another 9 hours. If any of you two are still interested, PM me.
 
I am at work and won't be able to trade until another 9 hours. If any of you two are still interested, PM me.

Well I was kind of looking to trade now. So if within the next hour or so I don't get a trade, I'll trade with you and PM you then. Is that OK?
 
Up we go. I still have more to add to the list tonight.
 
I have a NISMO Fairlady Z Z-tune and would trade for a lv 21 ticket. PM if interested.
 
I have one on the way. If it falls through, I'll shoot you a PM.
 
i have a pinkish/purple s2000 iirc will make sure tomorrow
 
Sure. Let me know either way 👍
 
And a few trades fell through. Up we go.
 
I'm very interested in the Pontiac Solstice.
What would you like in return?
 
I have a 'Wanted' list up. But nothing that I already have, and no Premiums.
 
Hi, the guy for the Solstice again.
I noticed you didn't have a Aston Martin Vanquish '04.
It's 202.000 cr, but i'm willing to buy it, and trade it to you for the Solstice.
Deal?
 
Sure, that works. Give me an add.
 
My Subaru Impreza Rally Car '01 for your Renault 5 Maxi Turbo?? It's under 1 mil, so I think it's tradeable.

Please Reply!
 
Sure. I won't be able to trade until the 6th however. If that's alright, give me an add on PSN (iJDM808) and just type in the trade for the msg.
 
Impreza Rally Car '03 253km for any of this tickets
17, 21, 24, 1000
 
Sure. I won't be able to trade until the 6th however. If that's alright, give me an add on PSN (iJDM808) and just type in the trade for the msg.

Okay, I'll add you
 
Nevermind, sorry. I just checked and the 5 Maxi is unsendable.
 
Back