C comerunning Messages 15 Messages comerunning Jan 25, 2011 #1 I am looking for a Stelth car. or a F1 car. So I am able to complete the next couple sections.
VoXEx Messages 152 Messages xTheGODSLAYERx Feb 5, 2011 #2 Stealth cars are not able to be traded. To get one, someone would have to give you a code. I don't know if you looked before you posted, but they go for about $30 per car on ebay and in the cash-for-trade section.
Stealth cars are not able to be traded. To get one, someone would have to give you a code. I don't know if you looked before you posted, but they go for about $30 per car on ebay and in the cash-for-trade section.
HBR-Roadhog Messages 6,318 West Virginia Messages HBR-Roadhog Messages HBR Roadhog Feb 5, 2011 #3 It is amazing that anyone would pay $30 for one of these. I should have saved my codes They were free with pre-orders after all.
It is amazing that anyone would pay $30 for one of these. I should have saved my codes They were free with pre-orders after all.
H HoltNFrew Messages 483 Feb 5, 2011 #4 HBR-Roadhog It is amazing that anyone would pay $30 for one of these. I should have saved my codes They were free with pre-orders after all. Click to expand... the first day the back up came up, a guy sold a X1 vettel on ebay for more than 300$
HBR-Roadhog It is amazing that anyone would pay $30 for one of these. I should have saved my codes They were free with pre-orders after all. Click to expand... the first day the back up came up, a guy sold a X1 vettel on ebay for more than 300$
F-racer1995 (Banned) Messages 2,270 Messages RagingWarrior1 / F-racer1995 Feb 5, 2011 #5 You serious??
B big_davey_b Messages 565 Messages big_davey_b Feb 5, 2011 #6 Oh Well. I guess they say there's one born every minute.
chippy1000 Messages 1,167 Messages chippy1000 Feb 5, 2011 #7 HoltNFrew the first day the back up came up, a guy sold a X1 vettel on ebay for more than 300$ Click to expand... OMG
HoltNFrew the first day the back up came up, a guy sold a X1 vettel on ebay for more than 300$ Click to expand... OMG
DoctorFool Messages 173 Canada Messages DoctorFool Feb 5, 2011 #8 How? I preordered my game here in Canada and did not get any codes! Rip off!