Wanted: Tickets; Offer: Cars/Tickets/Parts/Chromes & Mattes

  • Thread starter Thread starter willy723
  • 11 comments
  • 862 views

willy723

Premium
Messages
414
Messages
HemiWilly723; BlueMiniConv2
CLOSED FOR BUSINESS 3/24

As the title states, looking for Birthday Tickets for immediate trade
Wanted:
1944, 1949, 1954, 1958
1960, 1961, 1962, 1963
1964, 1965, 1966, 1968
1997, 1998, 1999, 2000

Also:
Nascar
Modern Muscle
Classic Muscle


What I Am Offering:
5x Silver/Gold Chrome Paint also have Mattes just dont have them listed yet
5x Any Car Parts
Tickets: All 3 Rally, 5/9/12, 1970
Any tradeable car in my garage
you can view my garage link, if its under 950k its available for trade.

Will keep this open when I am available for trading, dont want to set up a date commitment list just in case I will not be able to trade on any specific day.

Today: 3/24/11 - CLOSED
Car/Ticket: Not Available
Paints: Not Available
Parts: Not Available
 
Last edited:
New Day 3/23/11 now open
 
I have a 1963 and a 1998. Looking for Acura HSC Concept or Nismo GTR Road Going. I can trade later today when I come back home. (11 hours from now). Let me know if you're interested.
 
PM sent.
Immediate trades still available
 
Last call for today
 
willy723
As the title states, looking for Birthday Tickets for immediate trade
Wanted:
1944, 1949, 1954, 1958
1960, 1961, 1962, 1963
1964, 1965, 1966, 1968
1997, 1998, 1999, 2000

Also:
Nascar
Modern Muscle
Classic Muscle

What I Am Offering:
5x Silver/Gold Chrome Paint also have Mattes just dont have them listed yet
5x Any Car Parts
Tickets: All 3 Rally, 5/9/12, 1970
Any tradeable car in my garage
you can view my garage link, if its under 950k its available for trade.

Will keep this open when I am available for trading, dont want to set up a date commitment list just in case I will not be able to trade on any specific day.

Today: 3/23/11
Car/Ticket: Available
Paints: Available
Parts: Available

Do u have 2005 ticket?
 
I can trade tonight modern muscle or classic muscle for 3xgold chrome + 2xsilver chrome
 
I am available to do that trade, PM sent
 
I got NASCAR if interested :)
 
I got NASCAR if interested :)

The only thing I can offer tonight now is parts. Car/Tix and Paints have been traded.
 
The only thing I can offer tonight now is parts. Car/Tix and Paints have been traded.


i cant trade for acouple days
add me on aween if u got a ticket to swap
 
Back