Wanted: Toms Supra '00 and '01. Offering my whole garage and a chrome paint

  • Thread starter Thread starter That-_-Guy__
  • 10 comments
  • 545 views

That-_-Guy__

(Banned)
Messages
34
Messages
That-_-Guy__
Looking to set up a trade for after the next reset.

Im after either of the 2 standard Tom's Supras.

Check out my garage in my signature. Everything is available and I can send a chrome paint chip with the trade.
 
Last edited:
I've got them both.... sending pm
 
WAIT!

A freaking TOMS Supra??? were? show my PLEASE!

Hmm is it a race car or tuner? if its a race car nvm, if its smiler to the toms chaser what do you want for 1??

I have Chrome and matte black and silver + a dealership car??
 
Still looking for a trade today after the reset.
 
WAIT!

A freaking TOMS Supra??? were? show my PLEASE!

Hmm is it a race car or tuner? if its a race car nvm, if its smiler to the toms chaser what do you want for 1??

I have Chrome and matte black and silver + a dealership car??


WOODONE TOM'S SUPRA '03
Castrol TOM'S SUPRA '00
Castrol TOM'S SUPRA '01

I'll trade anything in my garage for any 1 of those 3 now. Still looking for a trade TODAY after the reset.

I have 2 pending trades for Wednesday and Thursday.
 
Ah I see,

Thanks for the pics buddy Il keep an eye out for them for you, have seen the WOODONE in UCD,

dont have any yet tho
 
I have the Castrol
 
sorry...I have the 00 and 01 Castrol Tom's Supras...would trade either for your Maclaren F1GTR Race car 97 right after the reset
 
Have both, will trade both for ford mark IV and ur miura., can trade now
 
Have both, will trade both for ford mark IV and ur miura., can trade now

I cant trade til 4 hours after the reset today because I'm at work. No trades are yet confirmed for then so I am stil open to offers. If you can confirm the trade for later today then let me know.
 
Trades are now booked for the next 3 resets. thanks all
 
Back