Wanted - Too Long list Rally and Rare cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter mlowther
  • 25 comments
  • 955 views
Messages
83
Messages
lowther_kid
Wanted all rally cars except the ones listed below. Too many to list hence what I have instead of what I want.

Delta S4
Stratos Rally
Pajero
Impreza WRC
Lancer 1600 Rally Car
GT Four Celica ST205
Ford Focus Rally Car 98
C4 WRC
Renault 5 Maxi Turbo Rally '85
Stratos Rally Car

Can trade any of the above Rally cars.

Also have to trade, red bull x1, carbon x1, Toyota 7, Toyota GT-One, 22b, Alfa 155 DTM, M3 GTR, Abt DTM (Pending trade with JazzzMannn).

Open to offers so long as they are reasonable. Able to trade from 13/01/2010.

Would really like a 330 P4 aswell.
 
Last edited:
Nevermind
 
Last edited:
I have the Renault 5 Maxi Turbo Rally '85. Interested?
 
I have an '85 Nissan 240RS Rally Car if you're interested.
 
I can trade you:

Impreza Ralley Car '99

For the ABT DTM or Alfa DTM
 
I have the
Ford Escort Rally Car '98
Ford RS200 Rally Car '85
Citroën Xsara Rally Car '99

I'm interested in either of the X1's

PM me if your interested.
Check out garage in sig for my other cars
 
I have the stratos rally car i will trade with another car for carbon x1
 
I have the Impreza Prototype 2001, would you be interested in trading something for that?
 
I have the Impreza Prototype 2001, would you be interested in trading something for that?

Also need this - if you are interested in something in particular let me know.
 
I have a Suzuki SX4 wrc and P4. What color is the non carbon red bull X1?
 
I have the following:

Toyota Celica GT-FOUR (ST185) Rally Car '95
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo Super Rally Car '03
Mitsubishi Lancer 1600 GSR Rally Car '74
Nissan 240RS Rally Car '85


Do you have anything else except those cars you mentioned?
 
If you would like a Suzuki SX4 Rally car, i have one. I would a like a Carbon X1 or a Alfa DTM
 
Last edited:
Yep, dont have it, what would you like good sir?
I'm not sure, do you have a link to your garage? If not, make an offer the you think is fair.
 
I can offer one of the following cars for the Alfa 155 DTM

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Super Rally Car '03
Nissan Bluebird Rally Car (510) '69
Ford Focus Rally Car '99
Subaru Impreza Rally Car '01
 
I have the following:

Toyota Celica GT-FOUR (ST185) Rally Car '95
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo Super Rally Car '03
Mitsubishi Lancer 1600 GSR Rally Car '74
Nissan 240RS Rally Car '85


Do you have anything else except those cars you mentioned?

I have plenty - just not too many rare ones, I dont have any of the 67 birthday cars, did you have anything in mind? Would love the ST185.
 
I have
Evo Super Rally Car 03
Starion Rally 84
 
I have plenty - just not too many rare ones, I dont have any of the 67 birthday cars, did you have anything in mind? Would love the ST185.

Do you have one of these? :

Toyota DENSO SARD SUPRA GT (JGTC) '00
Honda ARTA NSX (JGTC) '00
Nissan PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R (JGTC) '01
Nissan CALSONIC Skyline (JGTC) '00


Or any premium Super GT car? IS-F Racing Concept? AE Amemiya RX-7 ?
 
My freind is looking to trade a Ferrari 330 P4 for your carbon X1, pm me if your intrested!
 
Suzuki SX4 WRC '08
Lancia Delta HF Integrale Rally Car '92

I'll trade them for the carbon X1
 
Do you have one of these? :

Toyota DENSO SARD SUPRA GT (JGTC) '00
Honda ARTA NSX (JGTC) '00
Nissan PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R (JGTC) '01
Nissan CALSONIC Skyline (JGTC) '00


Or any premium Super GT car? IS-F Racing Concept? AE Amemiya RX-7 ?

Got a Nissan Calsonic skyline, IS-F, AE Amemiya RX-7, Yellowhat GTR, Nissan Fairlady Z-Concept LM Race Car, Amuse S2000 GT1 ‘04 and a few others.
 
i have a ferrari p330 p4 and a ford mark VI
 
Got a Nissan Calsonic skyline, IS-F, AE Amemiya RX-7, Yellowhat GTR, Nissan Fairlady Z-Concept LM Race Car, Amuse S2000 GT1 ‘04 and a few others.

is it the Calsonic '00 from UCD or the '93 calsonic prize car?

If its the prize car then i'd be interested in the Yellowhat GTR. Earliest possible trade time is tomorrow for me though.
 
Back