WANTED - Toyota FT86 Concept II '11 Name your price

  • Thread starter Thread starter chalky
  • 15 comments
  • 1,078 views
Messages
152
Messages
chalky0123
Name your price, have tickets or many cars I can trade.

Thanks for looking
 
Last edited:
hey i'm on right now, if u can trade it i dont mind?
just add me- jgancherjr
 
Add chalky0123 - I'm at work ATM but I can trade in a few hours. Can you send me FT86 today?
 
i can send at reset tonight, no prob! im out right now, but i'll get it ssent to ya tonight
 
i can send at reset tonight, no prob! im out right now, but i'll get it ssent to ya tonight

what color is your car mine are orange and black looking for other colors:)
 
Once you send me the Toyota, send me a list of cars you looking for and I'll send something for you
 
Do you have a Blue one, if so I will send you a Silky Black one for it.
 
jgancherjr
i can send at reset tonight, no prob! im out right now, but i'll get it ssent to ya tonight

Hi,

You sent me the gt86 12, I want the ft86 concept ii 11.

Shall I send gt86 back?
 
Guys still wanted - have most lvl tickets and a few birthday tickets.

Any tradeable premium you like

Name your price
 
Guys still wanted - have most lvl tickets and a few birthday tickets.

Any tradeable premium you like

Name your price

i can trade you tonight, but give me 1 hour to see if the person i originally was going to sent to replies to me k?
 
I can trade today. Was afk last night I'm afraid
 
Cant be traded. Have a nice day.
 
Well I didnt seem to be able to send my one to my second account for duping... I could be wrong but I dont think it can be traded...
 
Well I didnt seem to be able to send my one to my second account for duping... I could be wrong but I dont think it can be traded...

It is definitely tradeable (: i've traded 3 already
 
Back