Wanted Trade: formula gran turismo

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vipernico2
  • 2 comments
  • 471 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
17
Australia
Mount druitt
Messages
Vipernico2
I currently have a yellow formula1 and I don't really like it, I have been looking around to buy another one but money is tight since I haven't played many online events.

The offer is a yellow f1 for a red f1, simple trade but I wish to tax wih another colour.

Psn Id: Vipernico2

Add me for another offer I.e I have purple is that ok?

Thanks Guys
 
1. Wrong forum. There is a GT5 marketplace.

2. FGT is not tradeable
 
I currently have a yellow formula1 and I don't really like it, I have been looking around to buy another one but money is tight since I haven't played many online events.

The offer is a yellow f1 for a red f1, simple trade but I wish to tax wih another colour.

Psn Id: Vipernico2

Add me for another offer I.e I have purple is that ok?

Thanks Guys

Check the online car dealership. An FGT is always on sale, and in the mean time do some seasonals or something.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back