Wanted X1 Prototype 0changes 0miles

  • Thread starter Thread starter viper34
  • 15 comments
  • 809 views
Messages
92
Messages
enverviper
looking for a Prototype X2010. must be 0km/0switches.

Offering,

Audi R10 TDI
Mazda 787B
Peugeot 908 (Team Oreca & Total)
Nissan R89C
Zonda LM Race car
Pescarolo C60 Hybride
Audi R8 Team PlayStation Oreca
Toyota GT-ONE
Bentley Speed 8
FGT
Chaparral 2D
Chaparral 2J
Sauber C9
Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #51
ESCUDO Dirt Trial Car
McLaren F1 GTR Race Car
V12 LMR Race Car
Zonda LM
Zonda C12
Red Bull X2010 (Matte Black, Yellow, Purple, White, Gunmetal Grey, Neon Orange, Copper)
 
Last edited:
i can do that. i can trade now for the white x1 if you want?
 
looking for a Prototype X2010. must be 0km/0switches.

i can sort of understand wanting 0 miles but why 0 switches???? why does switching to car but not driving it matter????
 
because i love 0 switched cars lol ^^
 
Are your X1's 0 miles 0 switches ??
I have a couple you are missing
 
Are your X1's 0 miles 0 switches ??
I have a couple you are missing

All X1's are 0 kms(except Copper) but not sure switches.

I need only Prototype 0km/0switches if you have?
 
I've got the X1 Prototype, 0 changes, 0 miles. Just like you want it.
I would like to trade for a 787B and a Formula GT.
Wich color is the FGT?
Cheers
 
I've got the X1 Prototype, 0 changes, 0 miles

Would like your McLaren F1 GTR Race Car

BUT ONLY IF YOU HAVE NEVER LOOKED AT IT 👍:)
AND YOU HAVE TO CLOSE YOUR EYES WHEN YOU SEND IT 👍

ps; sorry mate just having a bit of fun
 
I've got the X1 Prototype, 0 changes, 0 miles

Would like your McLaren F1 GTR Race Car

BUT ONLY IF YOU HAVE NEVER LOOKED AT IT 👍:)
AND YOU HAVE TO CLOSE YOUR EYES WHEN YOU SEND IT 👍

ha ha ha :)
 
My proto is not I'll go see which ones I have exactly to see if you want any of those
 
I've got the X1 Prototype, 0 changes, 0 miles. Just like you want it.
I would like to trade for a 787B and a Formula GT.
Wich color is the FGT?
Cheers

i have 3 FGT's White, White and a Purple stripes, Blue

I've got the X1 Prototype, 0 changes, 0 miles

Would like your McLaren F1 GTR Race Car

BUT ONLY IF YOU HAVE NEVER LOOKED AT IT 👍:)
AND YOU HAVE TO CLOSE YOUR EYES WHEN YOU SEND IT 👍

You have proto with 0 switches or not ?
 
Last edited:
I've got the X1 Prototype, 0 changes, 0 miles

Would like your McLaren F1 GTR Race Car

BUT ONLY IF YOU HAVE NEVER LOOKED AT IT 👍:)
AND YOU HAVE TO CLOSE YOUR EYES WHEN YOU SEND IT 👍

ps; sorry mate just having a bit of fun
I'm going to add that as a stipulation for sending cars to me in my trades. That is a fantastic idea Fair Trader.
 
Back