Wanted x1 will trade anything I have

  • Thread starter Thread starter revengemadmax
  • 12 comments
  • 452 views
Messages
11
Messages
revengemadmax
Hello short story I'm online right now, and I tried the vettel challenge for more hours than I would like to mention.. But can't beat them. I have tried soo hard but no luck.. Eversince the x1 was shown it has been my goal of the game and I persuaded myself I could do the challenge with the ds3.

Now beaten and bruised I have given up on beating the challenge but my dream to drive the x1 remains!! I will give anything i have to have any version and any colour of the x1 traded to me. I will be refreshing the page for replies and I hope I will have more luck with you guys.:dunce:

Kind regards

revengemadmax <<<<my psn
 
Shameful Bump

I still would LOVE a x1!! :nervous:
 
Name your cars you need and i will see if i have them, i got 13 mil cr so i can buy anything you need? i got nere 200 random cars so if ur looking for specific car let me know :D

p.s. thanks for reply
 
Name your cars you need and i will see if i have them, i got 13 mil cr so i can buy anything you need? i got nere 200 random cars so if ur looking for specific car let me know :D

p.s. thanks for reply

Before we go any further, I have to tell you I can't send right away. According to my trading schedule I send cars at 0:00 GMT, so that way I'm able to send them without having my real life interfering with GT.

If you do want to go on with the trade, what about a Lexus SuperGT car from the dealership? Does that sound fair to you? :sly:
 
I can trade right now..... got any of these? I have a yellow X1 with 0mi.

Audi R8 Race Car (Audi Playstation Team Oreca) '05
Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98
Pescarolo Courage C60 Peugeot Race Car '03 (need both, red intake and green intake)
Pescarolo-Courage-Judd GV5 Race Car '04
Pagini Zonda LM Race Car
Camaro LM Race Car
 
Hello :)

so 12pm gmt is fine, i do have work tommorow but im sure we wont take long.

the Lexus SuperGT car is in the online dealership? cant check this sec as my beter half has stolen the tv to watch one born every minute. how much is it?

if it is on the online dealership i will defo trade with you.

btw as i've never traded with anyone befor.. how do we go about it?
how do we make sure neither of us get ripped?
 
Hello :)

so 12pm gmt is fine, i do have work tommorow but im sure we wont take long.

the Lexus SuperGT car is in the online dealership? cant check this sec as my beter half has stolen the tv to watch one born every minute. how much is it?

if it is on the online dealership i will defo trade with you.

btw as i've never traded with anyone befor.. how do we go about it?
how do we make sure neither of us get ripped?

The Lexus is in the Premium dealership, at 950,000 Cr. if I'm not mistaken.

If it's ok with you, I'd like you to send the car first. Nothing personal, but you've got 5 posts only and aren't mentioned in the feedback thread. Don't worry, you can be sure I'll do my part of the trade given that I'm a long time member in this forums, have a high post count, and you'll certainly find positive feedback for me if you search my name here.

What's your PSN so I add you?
 
hello ok thats sound :) i can completely understand.

i will send car to you first and btw thanks for the very generous offer :) only 950k for a x1!! seems a right bargain!

thanks again!

my psn is

revengemadmax

i will accept your friends request as soon as my misses finishes with tv :)

but a 12pm trade is fine :) are you sure theres nothing else you want?
 
hello ok thats sound :) i can completely understand.

i will send car to you first and btw thanks for the very generous offer :) only 950k for a x1!! seems a right bargain!

thanks again!

my psn is

revengemadmax

i will accept your friends request as soon as my misses finishes with tv :)

but a 12pm trade is fine :) are you sure theres nothing else you want?

I'm fine man, thanks. You'd be surprised how cheap X2010's are :lol:. Plus, I understand your situation with your "Dream-car" and I'd like to be helpful in that respect 👍.
 
btw i just looked in lexus garage and i cant see a lexus super gt in there

edit: sorry is it the Lexus PETRONAS TOM'S SC430 ?
 
Last edited:
Back