Wanted: X1

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZSPaulus
  • 6 comments
  • 431 views
Messages
880
Messages
ZSPaulus
Messages
ZSPaulus
Hi There, im looking for an X1. Doesnt matter which color or how many miles.

If a couple of nice cars and paint stuff to offer. And can buy you anything you want from the premium dealrship as long as you can buy it when beeing level 30.

Let me know what you are looking for and i will see if i can service you..

Terms: due to bad experiences

- You send first
 
I can send a carbon one for an F2007 or F10
 
I can send a carbon one for an F2007 or F10

Hi Sandy ,

I'm a GT5 freshman and I like carbon F10
could you send it to me ?
many thanks!


PSN: KUEI-190
 
I can send a carbon one for an F2007 or F10

I dont have any of those at the moment, but if you can buy it at level 30 i can buy it for you..
 
i have a red x1 for a Audi R10

Sounds good; i have the car.

Im at work at the moment but can send you the audi tonight..
 
Ok; i think its fair to stop this now. I have very kind offers.

Thanks everyone for the offers. I will add those that i have PM'd with on PSN as soon as i get home from work.

Kind Regards,
ZSPaulus
 
Back