WANTED: your cars. AVAILABLE: my cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter laflech44
  • 57 comments
  • 3,218 views
Impreza Rally Car Prototype '01 and BMW 320i Touring Car added
 
anything in my signature for the bentley?
 
My Nissan Falken GT-R Race Car '04 - brand new 0 miles for your SUPERAUTOBACS APEX MR-S '00 - 0 miles brand new?
 
I want your Mark IV.

What would you like for it?
 
Kakumaki I'll do that trade. Tomorrow is open for trading. What works for you?

DuneBG what do you have to offer?

AudiThomas I already have X2010 Proto, sorry
 
Kakumaki I'll do that trade. Tomorrow is open for trading. What works for you?

Tommorow is fine, keep in mind that I'm at GMT +1.
 
Okay that's fine. I'll send the car at 7 PM EST tomorrow, just send the Nissan whenever works
 
Ok, psn: rez-vibes
See you tomorrow!
 
Kakumaki

Going to have to make that 1/4 - I forgot I had a trade scheduled previously for 1/3
 
lafletch44

It's not a problem.
 
Just added the Pennzoil Zexel GT-R '01 for you Skyline or JGTC fans
 
Celica SS-II (ZZT231) '03, 22b, 2 S2000s added
 
I'd like you Vettel car :)
Maybe any interesting in my signature?
 
would you be in interested in a classic muscle car ticket? PM me.
 
I'd trade a sauber c9 minolta furai viper ford gt and hks ct230r for that 787b.
 
Gerner

What are you offering?

Mr. New Car

Are you offering one of those cars?
 
your red x1 for my carbon x1
Add me : Kevin1095261
 
Carbon X2010 prototype for a red X2010 ?
 
I ciould offer all, seeing as they don't cost me any in the present, only in the past, but i don't really fancy trading more than 3-4
 
Anything interest you in my garage?

Link in my signature.
 
Do you still have the Seven Fireblade '02? If so, wat do you want for it?
 
Back