Wanter: Rx-7 LM

  • Thread starter Thread starter sykkuno
  • 14 comments
  • 939 views
Messages
93
Messages
Sykkuno
I will accept any of these colors:
White
Blue
Orange
Yellow**

These cars are up for trade:
Ferrari F2007 - 0 miles
GT by Citroen Race Car - 0 miles
IS F Racing Concept '08 - 0 miles
Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car
Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '69
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car '03
Nissan R92CP Race Car '92
Suzuki Escudo Dirt Trial Car '98
Tom's X540 Chaser '00
Ford GT40 Race Car '69 - 0 miles
Toyota 7 Race Car '70 - 0 miles
Toyota GT-One Race Car '99 - 0 miles
Castrol Tom's Supra '00
Castrol Tom's Supra '97 - 0 miles
Cadillac CIEN Concept '02 - 0 miles
Furai Concept '08 - 0 miles
Fairlady Z Concept LM Race Car - 0 miles
Dome-Zero Concept '78 - 0 miles

I am willing to trade more than one of any cars on this list for an rx-7 LM in the colors listed above.

If there is a car not on this list that you would trade with me for an Rx-7, please tell me what car you would like and i will see if i have/can obtain it for you.

EDIT: If this applies to anyone, all cars on this list are completely stock and untouched out of the UCD. If you would like, I can pay for any tuning necessary.
 
Last edited:
No one has an Rx-7 LM in those colors?
 
I have a trade lined up, I'm done. Thank you for your time and consideration, good sir.

EDIT: Trade was cancelled by other party, I am still looking for this car.
 
Last edited:
Why does yellow one have 2 asterisks, does that mean you want that the most?
 
I am looking for one of these as well....if someone wants to shoot me a pm
 
Why does yellow one have 2 asterisks, does that mean you want that the most?

If you have a yellow one, I will send you every car on this list over the course of however many days it takes.
 
any of your cars have 0 miles?
 
^ read the first post? *sigh*
 
i am intersted in ur yellow rx7 lm anything u wanna trade for that ?
 
i am intersted in ur yellow rx7 lm anything u wanna trade for that ?

You got it backwards, friend. I am looking for the Yellow Rx-7 LM, not trading one away. However, if i ever find an extra i will be sure to contact you about it!
 
See, this is why mine are staying at home.
 
lol same.
 
I still have a 0 mile white one.
 
Back