Wanting a Nissan R92CP, how do I tell when it's going to arrive on UCD?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Limelight788
  • 6 comments
  • 4,388 views
Messages
189
Messages
Limelight788
If you've read some of my posts and look at my current avatar, you'll see that my most wanted car is a Nissan R92CP Race Car '92, which is an even better variation of the Nissan R89C, my favorite car in Gran Turismo 4.

I know there's a pattern that goes on in the UCD, I just have no idea how it works and when I'll be able to spot a Nissan R92CP. Money is not a concern since I have enough to buy one right now (I'm standing at eight million right now). If someone can tell me how this pattern works, then I can see when the car is made available.

I'm hope I'm not too late (I am currently at Day 683 and by "too late" I mean never being able to get the opportunity to buy the car again).:nervous:
 
Last edited:
The pattern's super long and complicated. You're better off checking the ucd every 5 races
 
According to the spreadsheet from Used Car Database - GT5 Compiled Used Car Cycle (Now Split into 2 Sheets) after a quick search found the R92CP comes up twice
Day 868 Nissan - R92CP Race Car '92 Fastas
Day 955 Nissan - R92CP Race Car '92 Fastas/YouichiHophop

At Day 683 you have a way to go ;)
Good luck in getting one :)
 
The pattern's super long and complicated. You're better off checking the ucd every 5 races
Agreed. If you want a specific car just recycle until you get it or use birthday/level tickets.

GTP_RS172 comment is very probably wrong, I am not sure he understands how those spreadsheets work.
 
Last edited:
It popped on mine yesterday. Pure luck, i know!

Give it a pull, it bited the lure and is on the bucket, now! :)
 
Get 1992 ticket and after few tries it will pop up eventually. Plus it will be 0 miles.
 
It'll show up again and again right after you finally find and buy it. Which will piss you off.

There's noway to actually predict when it will appear in YOUR ucd, as each ps3's ucd starts at a different point and pattern. So no one here can actually help you with a definitive answer.
 
Back