Wanting to build an api — is there a list of cars with screenshots anywhere?

  • Thread starter Thread starter saltcod
  • 2 comments
  • 2,120 views
Messages
2
Canada
Canada
Hey all!

I'm a web developer and new GT7 player with my kid. We're always wanting to look up cars but the lists out there that I've found are a little clunky.

The best one I've found is here https://www.kudosprime.com/gt7/carlist.php but I don't love that interface. I'd like to build something like this:
https://www.logggos.club/ Clean and with a bunch of nice filters.

Likely not, but is there a place where one could get official car info and screenshots?

Anyone wanna help build this? :^)
 
When I need info I usally go to Gran Turismo Wiki, it has a lot of information about GT7 and former titles, including car lists, track lists and screenshots.
 
yeah that's pretty good too. Wonder where they got the screenshots.
 
Back