Wanting to buy the Nissan Skyline R33 LM Roadgoing Version

  • Thread starter Thread starter Demonyze
  • 5 comments
  • 607 views
Messages
77
Messages
Tropicalz_
Messages
Demonyze
Hello everyone, I'm looking to buy the Alfa Romeo TZ2, since I don't know what to offer for it, check my mygranturismo.net page, I've only added my cars there, but I also have a 1989 ticket, I used to have a 1000 ticket but I used it by mistake DANG IT.
 
you cant trade this car so your best bet is trying to trade for the year ticket....
 
You can only trade cars which cost less than 1 million Credits, the TZ2 costs 10 million Credits so you have to buy it in the dealership or win it in the B-spec Historic Cup (or whatever it's called).
 
Oh yea I forgot about that, it's a paint in the ass.

What about the Roadgoing R33 LM? I've been searching for that for a long time

PS: I won the Historic Cup thing time ago but you can get the Stratos Rally Car or the TZ2, and I got the Stratos.
 
PS: I won the Historic Cup thing time ago but you can get the Stratos Rally Car or the TZ2, and I got the Stratos.

You win the TZ2 in b-spec historic cup not A-spec.
 
You win the TZ2 in b-spec historic cup not A-spec.

Oh, I didn't know about that, I actually still have to complete that in B-Spec since my driver is kind of retarded.
 
Back