WARNING about Remote Races

  • Thread starter Thread starter SuperShouden
  • 15 comments
  • 1,979 views

SuperShouden

(Banned)
Messages
7,542
Messages
SuperShouden
If you have your car or driver online when PSN is down, you CANNOT access them. Meaning, if all your drivers are online and the PSN is down, you cannot do B-spec. So, it might be a safety thing to keep at least one driver offline if you want him to do b-spec races.
 
Wow, good thing I got one offline driver, thanks for the heads up
 
I always leave my "main" bob offline so that I can run the 4 hour nurb... Over and over and over again until the cubs win the series so that I can finally get to 40!!!
 
I was expecting this to be more like, WARNING remote races are worthless and give you a pathetic amount of credits. I did a few of them and thought wow, this was a waste of time.
 
I was expecting this to be more like, WARNING remote races are worthless and give you a pathetic amount of credits. I did a few of them and thought wow, this was a waste of time.

Its good for you if your friends do it as they can run up to all 6 of your bobs and you make a lot of money off that. So you just kinda have to return the favor and run their Bobs.
 
I was expecting this to be more like, WARNING remote races are worthless and give you a pathetic amount of credits. I did a few of them and thought wow, this was a waste of time.

DL the widget and let it race yours and your friends' bobs all night long. decent amount of money for doing NOTHING AT ALL while you sleep.
 
Its good for you if your friends do it as they can run up to all 6 of your bobs and you make a lot of money off that. So you just kinda have to return the favor and run their Bobs.

None of my friends do remote races, even though they have shared drivers :irked:
 
I always leave my "main" bob offline so that I can run the 4 hour nurb... Over and over and over again until the cubs win the series so that I can finally get to 40!!!

I don't think Kazunori plans to make that many Gran Turismos. Thst's coming from a Cubs fan.
 
Thanks for the info, wanted to do some B-Spec later today, looks like I have to drive for myself. :D
 
None of my friends do remote races, even though they have shared drivers :irked:
I run remote B-spec from my second account. I run all my Bspec drivers and some of my friends..
 
If you have your car or driver online when PSN is down, you CANNOT access them. Meaning, if all your drivers are online and the PSN is down, you cannot do B-spec. So, it might be a safety thing to keep at least one driver offline if you want him to do b-spec races.

Yes, only the PSN isn't down for those that had it running before the maintenance so no need to take the drivers offline.
 
I always keep my 'best' driver offline so that i can start a B-Spec race straight away. Remote races don't give that much money or XP per race, but when you have 5 drivers all being raced it soon adds up. It's basically free money if your friends run the races. I've tried to have get drivers suited to all driving styles in preparation for the endurance events (Hot drivers for getting into the lead, cool drivers for tyre saving/fuel saving).
 
I have my four "worst" drivers shared for online on my main account. Running from another account I can easily get 16 drivers including my main account's four. They usually finish in the top for at the 20 minute Daytona race and get reasonable experience in the process, It got me to Lv 34 yesterday.

The only way to go is 16 drivers at the 20 minute Daytona race. On one occasion my best online driver got about 140K experience at about the same rate as doing an Indy 500 in B spec. Factor in three other drivers in the race and that is some pretty decent experiemce gains.
 
deftonesmx17
I was expecting this to be more like, WARNING remote races are worthless and give you a pathetic amount of credits. I did a few of them and thought wow, this was a waste of time.

Not really, by my friends racing my drivers, i won more xp and cash over night, then if i did the 9hr endurance.
 
Back