Warning! Cannot find rights information...

  • Thread starter Thread starter VBR
  • 4 comments
  • 5,813 views

VBR

Tatakae!
Premium
Messages
7,949
England
London
I'm getting the following warning message when loading up GT5:

"Cannot find rights information..."

There's also a long number in brackets too, I don't think it's an error message so won't give it here. It happened after I did a data transfer from one PS3 Slim to another, everything else was transfered fine the only problem being this warning message in GT5.

Has this happened to anyone else? Any idea what it actually means?


Thanks.


:scared:
 

Yes, that's probably what it is, I remember now! I downloaded a Chromeline car on another ID & haven't been on that one yet & activated it, that's why I'm getting the rights message on my main ID as GT5 DLC is for all accounts on a PS3. I'll try signing into my other accounts & activating them, thanks.


👍
 
Same thing happened to me after deleting my second account which had the Stealth cars on it. Thanks for the fix!
 
I just logged into my other account, activated it & synced trophies too, when I went back to my main account & launched GT5 the Chromeline XJ13 was added to my garage, so that was indeed why I got the warning. Also, the car is now brand new cos it had to be downloaded again, sweet!
 
Back