Warning: don't let your girlfriend know about Singstar Dance

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbarrade
  • 7 comments
  • 1,809 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
518
Messages
Draith
For those of you with a girlfriend, wife, significant other, sister or anyone else who likes to humiliate themselves in front of the TV, Singstar Dance is also launching on November 4th.

[YOUTUBEHD]8BCo-OcW6Uw[/YOUTUBEHD]

Now instead of getting home with my GT5 Signature Edition and spending a good few hours playing before work the next day I have been told I have to pick up Singstar Dance when I pick up GT5 and my wife will most likely be having her friends over for a girls night on the PS3.

http://au.playstation.com/ps3/games/detail/item285049/SingStar®-Dance/
 
non-sense

get her back in the kitchen to make you sandwiches while you play your playstation !!!
 
Poor you. Disaster! Hopefully, nothing will interupt me for at least a couple of days. Not sure how to keep the girlfriend occupied...! :P
 
It's at about this point in time you tell her they were sold out and commence playing GT5.
 
Poor you. Disaster! Hopefully, nothing will interupt me for at least a couple of days. Not sure how to keep the girlfriend occupied...! :P

I need to get a second TV ;)
 
Or alternatively, never buy GT5 and play the best game that may ever come out...
 
Say they sold out, Everywhere.
 
Searching for relevance to GT5.....

...

...

...

... relevance not found.

Locking
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back