Warning from teamblitz ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teamblitz-TD
Hi guys!
Im posting this thread to alert you guys about a team named BLITZ_DRIFT team. It belongs to a stupid asshole that copyed TeamBlitz name and they say they are the original TeamBlitz what is not true. So if one of you guys see this guys dont think they are from TeamBlitz, because they arent .

TeamBlitz 👍

agreed pointless thread for a pointless reason beleive me man alot of people are going to use the name blitz for the simple reason that there are blitz cars in GT5 in my best opinion i would just say deal with it

Oddly enough. D-Max have encountered BLITZ_DRIFT and it is just a group of 5 year olds from England.. ~Just ignore them lol

Should have made a more original name or something. This reminds me about this team in Forza that made "Xtreme SlideFX," hahaha, good times.

I wouldn't worry about it, especially if they're "5 year olds." :) 👍

make your team name drift works and run hugger orange body and rims.

3367683814_7959fab4ef.jpg

make your team name drift works and run hugger orange body and rims.

3367683814_7959fab4ef.jpg

That car was like their first one in 2004. History lol. I tried to make a replica in GT5 of the new one just using matt black and orange. It looks rubbish with the wing and 10foot wide arches.

should have made a more original name or something. This reminds me about this team in forza that made "xtreme slidefx," hahaha, good times.

I wouldn't worry about it, especially if they're "5 year olds." :) 👍

Afterall, you did tell me you learnt everything from youtube...

Last edited:
I don't get it. Are your names the same? Or is one word the same?

Drifters are car nuts the same as racers. Guys/Gals who would be able to pick a 1997 Miata from a 1999 Miata are going to be able to pick the different name. Also, if they are 5 year olds, then wait until after bed time and then drift drift drift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back