Warped Tour - BackstageMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blackbird.
  • 16 comments
  • 683 views

Blackbird.

Premium
Messages
9,347
United States
Bay Area
Messages
BlackbirdGTP
Messages
Blackbird5150
Well I found out that my sister's boyfriend will most likely be playing backup guitar for Eighteen Visions on the Warped Tour and he said that for the San Francisco concert for the Warped Tour I can go backstage with him and meet the bands. A7X is one of those bands so I'm so psyched!
 
Thats awesome, I want to go so bad but my car will never make it to Minneapolis and my friends are into rap and metal
 
It's not too hard to get back stage at the Warped Tour if you're a hot chick.

I've known a few chicks that get that sticker just because they're hot, but for a guy I guess that can be quite a feat.

Good job.
 
My dad wont let me go. He once went to a Sabbath concert taking my uncle, and he now wont let me go to concerts. (I know its stupid)
 
Why because of what he saw? Like the moshpits and such?

Sorry to sound stupid but when you say taking my uncle do you mean just going along or the concert killed him? :dunce:
 
Can you get a picture of Flogging Molly? I'm sure they'll play there, they always seem to.
 
Them playing? Sure.

They aren't on the list for warped tour but also Eighteen Visions isn't on there and my sister's boyfriend is sure of them in the warped tour. So there's a possiblity.
 
Didn't Flogging Molly play last year?

I'm pretty sure the bands take a year off. I can't think of any bands that played two years in a row, at least not on the main stages.
 
Pennywise did, at least on the Montreal 'tour.
 
Well whatever you can do will be great, thanks. :)👍
 
no, My dad doesnt care about the mosh pit, there was lots of weed. And I meant to say he took my uncle to a sabbath concert.
 
Oh ok. :D

Giancarlo
Well whatever you can do will be great, thanks. :)👍

If I seem them there playing I will be sure to. ;)
 
Man I really wanted to go this time. They have Thrice, Atreyu, and the Offspring. Damn, really bad year to miss out on.
 
Yup and I'm planning to meet Atreyu and The Offspring. :D I'll get pictures, if I remember. :p
 
Man, You are lucky. meeting The Offspring. Those guys are my heros. Well, congrats on getting to meet them.
 
i'll be checkin out the warped tour on august 11th near me in pa. i prolly wont get to make it backstage tho :( cant wait!
 
I just got back and the tour was crazy the only bad thing was that it was so hot. I got to meet Atreyu and the Bled both were so good. I cant believe I forgot my camera though.
 
Back