Was GTC available in the US?

SummitBalt08
I never heard of GTC until i came to this site, so i searched amazon.com for it (usually every game is on there pretty much) and it couldnt find anything.

Its for the PS2 right?
Where can this game be found at?
Is it worth buying?

GT Concept was only released in Europe (2002: Tokyo-Geneva), Japan (2001: Tokyo) and Korea (2002: Tokyo-Seoul).

Your best hope is eBay, but you'll need a console upon which you can play the game too - PAL or NTSC-J. They have a 0-100% time of about 4 hours, but only you can judge if they're worth getting.

No. GT3 came out in April 2001, GT Concept in January 2002, GT4 Prologue in December 2003.

The three GT Concept games were short, arcade-mode-a-like efforts, based on a tweaked GT3 physics engine and tweaked GT3 models with some concept cars from the Tokyo, Seoul and Geneva motorshows of 2001. Some of the cars are still, in fact, unique to GT Concept - many made their way into GT4 Prologue and GT4, but not all. Most notable was the Toyota POD, which had LEDs all over the body which changed colour depending on how happy it was, had a wagging tail and which, when you applied the handbrake at rest, lowered itself to the floor.

Most notable was the Toyota POD, which had LEDs all over the body which changed colour depending on how happy it was, had a wagging tail and which, when you applied the handbrake at rest, lowered itself to the floor.
This should be a premium car in GT5. Could someone suggest this car in GTplanet's feedback page? (as i've used all my votes)

I found one at a little shop, I was like WHOAH! I never even seen it before. I should have bought it. I wonder if it is worth anything here in the US, don't think it'd work on my PS2 though.

Latest Posts

Back