Was Indy patched?!?! NASCAR

  • Thread starter Thread starter olc62
  • 4 comments
  • 725 views
Messages
4
I just Was going to open a lobby of NASCAR @ Indy. After setting up the lobby settings I hoped onto the track to get a feel for the track again. As I entered turn 3 @ about 200mph I turn in and I fail to reach the apex of the turn and instead find the wall. Now I know it was only 2 days ago I ran there flat out with a best time of the day being 44.38. The setup I was running had a best of low 44.2's. Idk what it is. My system is up to date, I didn't have to download a new patch or anything. It simply seem as if Indy just lost grip.
Even if this is so it does make it much more realistic to the track in real life. I just want to know are you seeing what I'm seeing? Has this track changed on us?
 
Can I just ask; when you said it worked fine "2 days ago" was that Offline or Online?
Since there Is much less grip Online than there is Offline anyway.

EDIT: Woop! 1100th Post! :gtpflag:
 
Can I just ask; when you said it worked fine "2 days ago" was that Offline or Online?
Since there Is much less grip Online than there is Offline anyway.

EDIT: Woop! 1100th Post! :gtpflag:

Not any more. The difference between offline and online grip has been reduced.
 
Not any more. The difference between offline and online grip has been reduced.

Regardless, it's still different.
I remember trying to catch a drift during a 2P race and it's was hopeless.*

*using Driving Aids
 
I don't think the track is patched but I remember the online physics got changed so that might be the problem.
 
Back