Was PD forced to bring out GT7 in last business year?

• Thread starter alex511
  • 6 comments
Germany
Germany
I think more and more, PD was forced to bring it out until March, that the sells can count for the business year still.

For me, it's more and more apparently, the game was rushed out to reach that target.

With the much deficites until today.

What's your opinion? Will we ever see the game we all wanted, perhaps until end of the year?

Last edited:
It definitly has the feeling of a rushed game with all the shortcomings we are experiencing on mutliple ends.
I dont have any hopes of "fixing" it into a state I nostalgia-remember GT quality to be, but I still have fun the way it currently is: could be better, but could also be worse.

I would have prefered a release including PSVR2 capabilietes and happily waited for as long.

They released it too early, I don’t think they expected cross gen compatibility to be this difficult.

Last edited:
It's quite obvious to me the game was rushed out, not sure about your reason being the main reason tho.

Will we ever see the game we all wanted, perhaps until end of the year?
Hell no, because "we all" will never ever be satisfied in a million years with GT containing a 1:1 scale real life map of the world and all cars that ever existed.

Last edited:
They released it too early, I don’t think they expected cross gen compatibility to be this difficult.
It is not like other games have shown that it obviously is more complicated than they thought, but hey "I can do better" ... "Oh, I couldnt, but I am learning from my own mistakes."

I don’t know if they went too early I just don’t think they have the company set up in a way that values everyone’s ideas because there is no way that an entire team of people is happy with that final release.

No. They cut content before launch to add it back in over time and microtransactions, appreciating car prices, FOMO tactics, and general rubbish economy has nothing to do with when it released.

There is also no excuse for it having less content in certain areas and features present in GTS missing in GT7, even if it was released early.

They made the choice to launch GT7 in the way it was for the most part, not because of time restrictions.

Last edited:
Back