Was the game first released with the Diablo ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter gumpy
  • 9 comments
  • 460 views
Messages
1,119
I know there are threads on the Diablo and I did use the search button but did not find any threads with this.

On this website it lists the Diablo as a prize car at All Japan Pro and Cote Endurance.

This is probably an old site and I have no idea who created it but I found it strange the Diablo is on the list.
 
Would you be talking about a "first release" of a U.S. version?

If so, then I'm almost positive that the answer is no.
 
I think I am asking about any version. I thought the Diablo didn't get into any version anywhere (officially that is).
 
It was originally going to be in the game, but Lamborghini pulled out at the last minute, and instead of programming it out (if thats the right term) they left it in the game, just not as an obtainable car. Of course, it wasn't long before the GameShark users figured out how to get it.
 
Originally posted by Cobraboy
It was originally going to be in the game, but Lamborghini pulled out at the last minute, and instead of programming it out (if thats the right term) they left it in the game, just not as an obtainable car. Of course, it wasn't long before the GameShark users figured out how to get it.

That is what I thought and that is why I found it weird that the prize car list includes the Diablo.
 
well there you go... i didnt think us aussies were that luky :p
 
I think the first copies of the Japanese version has it. I have one of the earlier ones and it shows the diablo during the intro, i havent won it yet.
 
Its in the Japanese and PAL versions but was taking out of the NTSC version. Kinda gay :(
 
Originally posted by Cobraboy
It was originally going to be in the game, but Lamborghini pulled out at the last minute, and instead of programming it out (if thats the right term) they left it in the game, just not as an obtainable car. Of course, it wasn't long before the GameShark users figured out how to get it.

it wasn't that lamborghini pulled out, i have heard that it was Nomad, the JGTC racing team that licenced the car, not lambo themselves. thus Lambo were pissed, and the car was taken out of the US version last minute, but not coded out, so can be got with gameshark/x-port, but the coding was totally removed from the PAL version, so there is noway to get it, and i have PAL :irked: :(
 
Originally posted by sphinx87
it wasn't that lamborghini pulled out, i have heard that it was Nomad, the JGTC racing team that licenced the car, not lambo themselves. thus Lambo were pissed, and the car was taken out of the US version last minute, but not coded out, so can be got with gameshark/x-port, but the coding was totally removed from the PAL version, so there is noway to get it, and i have PAL :irked: :(

Ahh, I've read that somewhere before too, didn't remember it. 👍
 
Back