Waste Of Time???

Do you ever feel like you're wasting time at GTP?

• Yeah, I could be doing better things sometimes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Nope, its completely worth while and the best use of my time

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • A little bit of both

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
Do you ever sit here at GTP and no matter how fun it is, you think to yourself that you should be doing more important things. I'm not saying this site is a total waste of time, I'm just saying sometimes I sit here and say to myself I SHOULD be walking my dog, or cleaning my room, or creating a cure to cancer. ;)

This site is based on a Video Game.

Train of thought #1:

Video games are a waste of time, resources, and money. Therefore this site is also a waste of time.

Train of thought #2:

The government endorses video games to train our youth and justifies their existance. Therefore this site is a viable and supported entity of our government.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opt for option #2. I am in training and this is where I find who is training with me. :D

I think it is the best use of my time. I have nothing better to do except maybe playing that $350 toy I got standing in my living room.:confused:

:D

Yeah, I know what you mean, Viper. I have no real life, therefore, I have no conflict about the perverse amounts of time I spend on GTPlanet. :D

Isn't it down to what we "the people" consider to be a good use of our time? Some people find knitting a valuable use of time. Me GT3 and this forum is good use of time:eek:

Back