Wasting time

  • Thread starter Thread starter doom4585
  • 9 comments
  • 663 views
Messages
36
Hello everybody..
I have a problem..I really can't Imagine how to win the last race in professional hall..
I have a clk gtr with over 1000hp but the nissan 89 and the bentley are too fast..
wich car do I have to use?
2nd is..these days I'm doing all the manufacutrers challanges..but it's so boring..
so..what do you thing that would be better to have a good practice?perhaps to do again the european hall..?something else?or to go on doin all the maunfacturers races?
thank u
 
that last race was an absolute nightmare. the clk gtr wont do it. You can do the nurb ring 24 and creme it up with the polyphony GT f1 car... I cant remember wat i used, i went through many cars though.
 
use a toyota minolta which is won by doing the elcapitan endurance
 
Any race car can ace the nurburg 24 hour... enemy lap times are over 7 minutes... heck, almost any modified street car can do it... but if you're going to use B-Spec Bob to sit in for you, he'll have a hard time on any car without an aero kit.

for the last race in the pro hall, which I assume is Sarthe?... pure horses won't cut it... you'll just have to tune the car well. Just tacking on hp will eat your tires up quick.
 
niky
Any race car can ace the nurburg 24 hour... enemy lap times are over 7 minutes... heck, almost any modified street car can do it... but if you're going to use B-Spec Bob to sit in for you, he'll have a hard time on any car without an aero kit.

i was talking about winning the nurb race and using the car you win (the F1) in the last race of the pro hall. I wasnt talking about what car to use in the 24 race.
 
..I'll try to winn the 24h of nurburgring..
sadly..
;)
but..to improve my skills which races have I to do?
Do u think is better to complete manufacturers races of repeat the european hall..the professional hall or ..another hall??
 
Gah! Peugeot 905 or BMW LMR V12 all the way!
 
If you're looking to hone your skills, find a car that suits your driving style and a couple of tracks you like and run them stock in arcade mode or family cup where you can tune the AI level. Alternatively, if you're looking to improve your technique, do the same but without AI, and try to beat your ghost repeatedly.

If you have the time, join the WRS. You'll get tons of practice there I assure you :D
 
The other good way to get practice is to go through the Driving Missions.
 
Are you starting last in each race in the series? Are you aware that in series events the "practice" is actually "qualifying"? The AI qualify very badly, and you can usually out-qualify them all easily, which puts you on the pole at the start of the race. Makes a huge difference.
 
Back