Watch: Gran Turismo Race of Champions 2023

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 4 comments
  • 2,242 views

Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
Messages
92,467
United Kingdom
Rule 12
Messages
GTP_Famine
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Watch: Gran Turismo Race of Champions 2023​

The official Gran Turismo social media channels will stream a very special, one-off exhibition race from 1500 UTC today which sees 12 GT World Series champions race head-to-head from Polyphony Digital’s Tokyo offices...
 
races on the Nürburgring
doesn't use the Nürburgring Package aero on the LFA

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Weird to see the RX-Vision in the field. It has absolutely zero aero options in GT Auto, and IIRC can't even be wide bodied. It just looks super out of place among everything else.
 
Hizal comes back and instantly is among the fastest drivers on the planet..
I don't think he stopped playing, I thought it was said in the commentary that he does some work for PD - does anyone know what he does?
And wasn't he racing under a German flag before? He had a Turkey flag on the stream.
 
i
I don't think he stopped playing, I thought it was said in the commentary that he does some work for PD - does anyone know what he does?
And wasn't he racing under a German flag before? He had a Turkey flag on the stream.
i think Hizal is a playtester for PD just like Igor and maybe some other GT drivers
 
Back