Watch LeMans on streaming

• Thread starter zjn
  • 7 comments

zjn

Italy
Italy
I understand that WecTV is not for free.
Is there a legal way to watch LeMans on streaming for free somewhere?

I will not be able to watch the whole 24h but will be able to have always a phone/tablet switched on, what do you think is the best way (feeder, news, reports, whatever ) to stay updated while not watching directly the action?

Thanks

Also on this subject every year I see problems with WEC TV, is it any better this year and worth the money?
Pretty bad yesterday so much so that I dropped £6.99 for a month of Eurosport access via discovery plus. It seems better today.

Pretty bad yesterday so much so that I dropped £6.99 for a month of Eurosport access via discovery plus. It seems better today.
I've not looked at what Eurosport's coverage is like for it this year. I get Eurosport on or off depending on if i have Sky or not, but as i have it at the moment i get Eurosport for free. Their coverage is usually pretty good but it's not constant blanket coverage like it would be from an official streaming service. Their panel of commentators is generally pretty knowledgeable and can fill in the airtime with decent insider info and anekdotes.

I'm lucky. I get MotorTrend TV with my cable package, and they show the whole race. I don't even get that for the Rolex 24 at Daytona in the country I live in, where it's split up between NBC, USA, and Peacock (which I refuse to pay for).

In Europe Discovery+ with Eurosport content is excellent. High quality stream, decent commentary as always.
If you pay for Eurosport 1+2 on your TV subscription then you don't need it, but Discovery+ has the benefit of no adverts and it's easy to follow because it doesn't switch channels between 1 and 2 the whole time unlike the TV channels.

Just pay the 6 euros and enjoy smooth constant video for the entire event. It's peanuts money for a good service.

I cancelled my cable TV subscription earlier this year. Now I watch IMSA and Indycar on Peacock and WEC on MotorTrend+ for a fraction of the cost.

top gear africa special GIF

Back