Watching races online ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stumps_GTI
  • 4 comments
  • 534 views

Stumps_GTI

Premium
Messages
519
Australia
Aussie
Messages
Stumps_GTI
I have read the fine print correctly, right...you CAN view races if you enter a room whilst still racing...?

Not to race, simply to watch the action...see how things operate...:confused:
Reason I ask is, I checked into a room today...there was chatter going on, and sounded like they had just finished.
I got booted straight away......out the door, as they say. :guilty:

If the race was just started, I'm guessing I could have stayed, chatted...watched....?? So long as I didn't distract them. :)

cheers
Greg
 
Yes, you can. Once you enter an online lobby, either in progress or not, you are able to spectate other players if they are currently out on the track.
 
Kool, thank you so much Pedersen. 👍
I thought it may have been my entering the room that upset things...:guilty:
 
You can watch the race freely. i would like you to view my race. join me anytime to watch my races or join on the races.

be free to add me if you would like to.

Happy to be a gamer...
 
You can watch the race freely. i would like you to view my race. join me anytime to watch my races or join on the races.

be free to add me if you would like to.

Happy to be a gamer...
Thanks Vinze,
I may just take you up on that offer. :)
 
Back