Way to freeze the UCD?

  • Thread starter Thread starter smskeeter23
  • 12 comments
  • 4,949 views
Messages
2,006
United States
Port Washington
Messages
GTP_skeeter23
Sorry if this exists but the search function is totally useless on the app :-(

There is a 2D in my UCD right now and im about 10,000,000 short. Can I just pick one seasonal and keep running it until I have the cash or is that going to completely cycle the UCD?

I figure I'd have to run one race about 22x to get the cash I need.

I'd sell cars but I don't think I'd get enough even if I sells every single car I could.
 
smskeeter23
Sorry if this exists but the search function is totally useless on the app :-(

There is a 2D in my UCD right now and im about 10,000,000 short. Can I just pick one seasonal and keep running it until I have the cash or is that going to completely cycle the UCD?

I figure I'd have to run one race about 22x to get the cash I need.

I'd sell cars but I don't think I'd get enough even if I sells every single car I could.

I know this is a cheat method but borrow a hybrid X1 with negative pp. Its really the quick way to get that car. But its your choice.
 
Online races and time/drift trials. Other than that, you're out of luck unfortunately.

Unless you cheat, though I certainly don't encourage it.
 
Time Trials don't advance the UCD cycle - so You can win that for big money - but you only get cash once.

Seasonals all advance the day - so be advised you need to get your act together when you do run a seasonal event.

Cash - BSpec drivers got any funds on them from your mates running them in remote races?

Selling cars
You could beg your mates to send a Ferrari F40 to you - which you then promptly sell for 200,000 credits - each - not great, but a few days and a few mates and you will soon get the cash if they feed you a Ferrari a Day.

Best advice is don't panic - work out just how many days you have to play with, If you have 3/4 days before the 2D Wanders off you may be able to win enough credits on your own in a Seasonal event...

Best tip would be to get your pals to send F40's now.
 
Damn. So if I run 1 seasonal a bunch of times it will advance 1 day per race even if I don't back out of it?

Unfortunately I only have like 3 online friends that race and they aren't even doing GT anymore :-(

Honestly I just want to drive so I guess if it goes away on me I'll just have to wait for it again :-(
 
Damn. So if I run 1 seasonal a bunch of times it will advance 1 day per race even if I don't back out of it?

Yep, 'fraid so.

I'd just forget it for now, build up money and hope you get luckier next time.
 
Well, if you don't cheat then don't be suprised if the 2d is long gone. Your only chance is cheating but I honestly wouldn't recommend it.
 
The best way to get the 2D is by acquiring a 1967 ticket. Save your game data to a jump drive. Keep opening the ticket till you get one, if not reload your save file from the USB to restore the ticket:)
 
I could give you 40 of my cars that cost more than 500 000 and are sellable
 
BigViperNumber1
I could give you 40 of my cars that cost more than 500 000 and are sellable

Thanks I appreciate it but one more game day and it'll be gone from UCD and im going to be headed to the ring for some photos in a bit.

Oh well, next time ;-)
 
I could give you 40 of my cars that cost more than 500 000 and are sellable

Cars that cost over 500,000 are not sellable. You will receive no money whatsoever. It will only remove the car from your garage.

How many different lies are you going to post in different threads, anyway...?
 
This will help you find out when it'll be back 👍

http://gt5cars.net/used_car_searches/new

A friend pointed me to this a week or so ago and I must say that it is EXTREMELY helpful!

I keep two pinned tabs (in Firefox) of that link open all the time. One for each of my PSN IDs that I play GT5 on. When I'm done playing GT5 I check the UCD and note what cars are at the top and then update the appropriate tab using the +X (X = number of days) button on the site. By doing this I'm always aware of what cars are coming up well in advance so if I need to get cash for those cars I can plan ahead. This has worked out spectacularly for me.

Sark
 
Back