We Need ONLINE series and seperate online levels...

  • Thread starter Thread starter TeddyBear-420
  • 5 comments
  • 621 views
Messages
1,473
Messages
Teddy_Bear-420
I was thinking.. it would be cool to have online levels seperate from A-spec/ B-spec. This way we have a reson to play alot more. have it where it goes way past lv 40 online. also to pre made online lobbies that you can join and know exactly what type of car to bring.
 
Do you play the game to gain levels, or to have fun?

I for one play online because it's the most fun, and the only way to get real good races. Who needs more motivation then that?
 
If youre level 40 and youre bored. Drift !

Or race some cars to let them gain more miles and HP. Now thats fun xD. I did 2 times endurance to get my R34 809 HP ( MAX ) and I did some events on my PS13 to give it 412 HP instead of 399.
 
Do you play the game to gain levels, or to have fun?

I for one play online because it's the most fun, and the only way to get real good races. Who needs more motivation then that?

a leveling system would be great. Also pre made lobbies, like the seasonal events but PvP. Also levels based on car type/ series I.E. DMT, Rally, LM...ect
 
TeddyBear-420
I was thinking.. it would be cool to have online levels seperate from A-spec/ B-spec. This way we have a reson to play alot more. have it where it goes way past lv 40 online. also to pre made online lobbies that you can join and know exactly what type of car to bring.

Nice idea ;)
 
I was thinking.. it would be cool to have online levels seperate from A-spec/ B-spec. This way we have a reson to play alot more. have it where it goes way past lv 40 online. also to pre made online lobbies that you can join and know exactly what type of car to bring.

Join a load of race series / leagues that use cars or specifications that you enjoy.

There's literally hundreds to choose from in the online racing subsectioin - it shouldn't be too hard to choose something for each night of the week - or however / whatever nights you are free.

Alternatively, create your own series or room and tell people you'll be racing (whatever PP / regulations) on that night from whatever time. Sooner or later you'll find others with similiar interests to yourself and the room will start to fill up more and more.

Plus, you'll have the 'power' (kicking people :D )...

👍
 
Back