We need Rellays

• Thread starter DrOrzy
  • 0 comments
Australia
Australia
Thia years title has definitely been a massive improvement in relation to last years attempt when it comes to feeling and physics and justndown right Wheel to wheel racabilty in online leagues. Sure it has its issues and Codies are constantly trying to fix glitches and adhere to everyone’s needs. Unfortunately it’s not perfect which is even made harder by trying to please of users and wheel users together All of these things aside, for me still the biggest disappointment is the fact that there is still no replay and or Save Replay option after online multiplayer races. I can’t believ me that this has still not been implemented. I don’t understand why Codies continues to acknowledge this and refuses to implement it?! Particularly since they are the official eSport series title and in partnership with Fanatec and FIA.
They have replays available for TT’s and even in career mode after a race there is replays available. WHY NOT AFTER AN ONLINE RACE?! In my opinion it’s a MUST and other titles do it so well. As a spectator it would add a different dimension and more insight to watching and following the eSport series. As the manager of an online league it is essential to have this tool to help adjudicate and dish out penalties after viewing footage from different camera angles and views. As it is now we basically have one angle to have a look at it from and that’s IF the driver remembered to screen capture/record his race. Also from Codies point of view, I feel like with this Replay option it a lot of free advertising for them as people would be able to cut up and post awesome race footage/highlights and post it all over social media’s.

COME ON CODEMASTERS IT’S TOME TO GIVE US THE REPLAY OPTION AFTER ONLINE RACES AND HELP US TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL.

Back