We need to lobby PD to add these features to custom races ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
United States
Rey
IMO custom races is by far the best feature in GT7. Besides the obvious credit increase I believe these crucial features need to be added to custom races ASAP.

1. The ability to change liveries to all AI vehicles while setting up a custom race,
There is nothing more annoying and time consuming then having to buy duplicate cars to be able to set a unique grid with different liveries. This is especially annoying for the really expensive cars. I'm not going to buy 400 million worth of one car just to put a different livery. Why don't we have this ability already is anyone's guess? We can already use the same car as many times as possible so why not this?

IMO this is the feature that would fundamentally change custom races to be the ultimate single player feature. All the cars in the game would now be more useful. No more having to setup tons of cars just to make a competitive grid, now you'll be able to use the same cars only with different liveries. Single make races instantly become more diverse. You will be able to make tons of instant credits by selling duplicate cars. The garage space is now dramatically reduced; you only need the space for multiple builds. PD can focus more on adding new cars and tracks rather than having to create tons of new events. You can focus on buying cars for different builds.

2. The ability to shuffle the grid order.

Instead of having to this to each car individually now you can have it done automatically to the entire grid. Again a big time saver and the ability to make each race truly unique!

Once again IMO these are some crucial features that need to be added to this game ASAP. These features would dramatically change my experience and rather than grinding all the time I can just focus on doing the races that I truly enjoy and almost have infinite races at my disposal! It doesn't matter much to me that you only get a portion of credits you would make in world circuit races, the different experience is what I value. What do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back